Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Triberg, Germany



Assalammualaikum, hello! This post I need to admit that one of the places I really like. So much seriously! So this is Triberg, about an hour from Offenburg. Triberg im Schwarzwald is a town in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It is famous because of the waterfalls which we called it as Triberger Wasserfalle. What I got from Wiki, Triberg Falls is one of the highest waterfalls in Germany with a descent of 163 m, and is a landmark in the Black Forest region. Simply, Triberg is beautiful place! I don't know how to describe it, but yeah once the train is entering the Triberg, you can see that actually you are entering the curve of forest. *sorry, I am so bad in explaining things :(
But yeah! You need to experience it!
  
So tadaa, before entering the nature park to the waterfalls, I need to go through this town first. One of the attractions here is, cuckoo clocks! As you can see in the pictures below! 



So here the nature park, there is a entrance fee which is about 2.50€, it is reasonable and worth!
  

  

For those who loves nature, so visiting Triberg is a must! And I suggest you to do some research on Google for things to do in Triberg. I went there in winter. Perhaps in another seasons are more preferable, who knows?


I must say that I really like Triberg, because I love nature more than shopping I guess? Hahah