Thursday, December 31, 2015

Strasbourg, France



Our journey actually from Offenburg Haupbahnhof, Germany to Interlaken Ost, Switzerland. We started our journey early in the morning by walk to the train station which was about one kilometer. We brought our own backpacks plus a small luggage consists of food stocks. It's because everything in Switzerland, the price is triple from Germany. So usually, I used to eat yufka doner (something like subway) costs 3€ only, but in Switzerland SFr 9 which roughly 8.25€, and convert to Ringgit Malaysia? Astargfirullah. So for us, if you want to save some money then, I prefer to bring some food for along the journey in Switzerland.


So the journey took about five hours, if I'm not mistaken. Yeah, it was a bit tiring but who cares when you could enjoy such splendid views. Also, we travel once in blue moon so we should enjoy them!

We stopped at Interlaken Ost train station and walked about five to ten minutes to our hotel, India Village. Along the steps to there, I was so enjoyed the view. The blue lakes, fresh and cool air. Simply I could say, I'm in love with Switzerland. 


Seriously, the lakes look like had been poured some colour. I was so amazed, to be honest!

Indian Village, Interlaken Ost. So the food was quite good as they have taste of asia a bit. They have rice but sure I couldn't compare it with Malaysia right? Eat them as they are halal and make your tummy full, okay? But seriously, I like the croissant so fluffy and spread some nutella!