Monday, March 27, 2017

Offenburg, Germany



Two days after my brother's wedding reception, my siblings (including my new sister) and I fly to Germany. Actually, this is my brother's honeymoon with his wife. and supposedly my sister (yaya) come along with them since she is studying in Germany. and supposedly my ticket to Germany on November 2016 with my cousin but yea, Allah knows better my dad changed it to March 2017; carry forward ticket. and my second sister is on holiday for semester break if I'm not mistaken

Since my ticket was different from them, I flew to Doha, Qatar by Emirates Airline (transit in Dubai) first as I have to update my residence permit. A day after reach Doha, I have to go back to the Hamad International Airport for my next journey to Germany! Thank you Mama and Papa for accompanying me :) 

My siblings fly to Frankfurt, Germany. So they wait me at the airport. This is my second time go to Germany, so I know a little bit not really expert in that airport for sure. They wait for me quite long so, they have a lunch at favourite restaurant; Thai Fun Restaurant. Our favourite meal is something taste like Itik Masak Lemak gitu. But they bought Nasi Goreng Seafood for me. Big portion (i guess suitable for 2-3 people) and really tasty



(this is not my picture, I just google it so it's from Google XP) 

From Frankfurt Airport to Offenburg takes about 1 hour. After I reached there, we were rushing unpack the luggage and choose some stuffs for the next journey to Strasbourg, France which only takes about 30 minutes from Offenburg


We are going out from Germany for a week! Bye!