Friday, January 1, 2016

Murren-Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland


So it was Papa's 52th Birthday! We were going to Lauterbrunnen, first by train and after that, we used cable car to reach at Murren. I don't really remember about the cost from Interlaken Ost to Lauterbrunnen. But from Lauterbrunnen to Murren costs about SFr 22 per person for return ticket, if I'm not mistaken.

So, this is Lauterbrunnen which was in winter. We were so cold and freeze, fuhhh. From the train station we need to walk a bit to the counter for buying ticket to Murren which is located up there! Here is the view from the cable car, I could see the villages of citizens and actually due to the low temperature, it limited my sight.


After cable car, we used train to Murren. I swear, it was my first saw snow in real life and I was so amazed for sure


And tadaa we had reached Murren! The snow falls right after I went out from the train station, 


  
In Murren, there are some restaurants, souvenir shops, hotel, cafe, place where people can ice skating and the views from up here quite nice!